My Sim on TS4 CAS Demo [Screenshots]

3 comments
Well, guys! It was released the TS4 CAS Demo some days ago. I made my first Sim and I liked him, but he isn't look like my Sim on TS3, of course. I had some problems in my desktop and my laptop don't worked okay and I got just that. When my desktop is okay, I'll try make my Sim from TS3 in TS4. I liked the possibilities we'll have in TS4. But I'm not sure if I will be able play TS4, I'll really miss TS3. :P Seriously, I will play TS4. (And I won't forget my TS3) So... here I'll post 3 screenshots of my Sim on TS4.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Eu gostei do seu sim.
    Ontem estive fazendo alguns sims e já consegui um resultado melhor para Meg, acho que teremos que nos acostumar com essa ferramenta, mas ela é bem legal!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaa i cant wait for the release time, i bought it and im a bit impatient xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well well it was a gift but still im impatient hehe

      Delete