[Mod] Beautiful Day Lighting

4 comments
Oh well, guys! This is my first Lighting Mod. I've tried for two weeks - since started my vacation from the college 😨 - and finally I finished. Thank God! 2 days ago I found a tutorial and
it helped me a lot! And this is my last cc for 2016! XD Last year my last cc was for S4, now it is for S3, haha.

And thank you Carlos, Iera and Katherine to support me to try and try and try to do this. <3

*I had some base from:

P.s.: I took these photos when Sunset Valley was partly cloud.

*Sunrise
  

  

  

*Sunset
  

  

Another random pics:


  


  

Follow me!

Download

Guys, I want wish to y'all a happy new year with peace, love and happiness and I want to thank you all for your audience in my blog, because you know: it is a new era and this new era is The Sims 4 but I still have a great audience here. <3
So... see you all next year, LOL, maybe I see you tomorrow with a new creation, hahaha


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Thank you for creating this awesome work for us. I will be using it on my game until the last day of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Só pra variar PERFEITO!!!!! Amei!! Obrigada por compartilhar.Vou fazer umas fotos e colocar o linque no meu blog. Feliz Ano Novo!!

    ReplyDelete