[Sim] Jonas Scott

28 comments
I was longing to create Sims. So I decided to create a new Sim. His name is Jonas Scott. I made him with the intention of publishing for download. I used a several custom sliders, but I put what he needs, okay? Well, I hope y'all like him. Take him for parties, ballads, nightclubs, movie theater... XD Take good care of him, okay?



Acessories: [littlecat] Plugs_M_YA - E by littlecat
Body hair: TMZ_CustomBodyHair by TummyZa
Clothes: Lumberjack Shirt by shokoninio / Billabong Boxer Tchico and Low Go by me
Contacts: David's Contacts 2 by meEyebrows: [eruwen] eyebrow n1 by Eruwen
Eyelashes: Eyelash Design Set III - n3-a by S-Club
Facial Hair: GangBang by Pantaogranny
Hair: Lapiz_Lazuli_Hair_Zombrex by Lapiz Lazuli
Lips: Super-Sheer Lipstick! by Tamosim
Skin: ESkin-Fresh-140103 by Ephemera69
Sliders: Sliders by Jonha, aWT and OneEuroMutt

*All files listed above are in a folder converted to .package and along with the .sim file.

Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

28 comments

  1. Wow! Such a lovely boy :3 thank you for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not get this sim to show up at all in my game. All i got a was Jonas.sim, not even a sims3package file. How in the world to I get this to work?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should put him here C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
      If this folder doesn't exist, just create a new folder and rename to "SaveSims", without space.

      Delete
  3. David está Skin é Non defaut ou Defaut ESkin-Fresh-140103 ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perdão, esqueci de te responder na mesma hora. A net estava bastante lenta. Mas então... A skin é non-default e virá duas rampas de cores para tu escolher em teu jogo.

      Delete
  4. HIII love your cc! This sim is gorgeous <3
    I can't download him though my little heart is shattered DX
    is there another link for him by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Thank you! I'm glad reading that. <3
      Here is the link to my all male Sims.

      Delete
  5. nevermind about that comment. I took 2 seconds to read the top of the page, like I should have in the first place, lol
    Your cc is still amazing though thank you for sharing <3
    Also would you mind if I used your cc in my sims videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't you worry. hehehe. I already replied you.
      And thank you very much again. <3
      Oh, no problem. Feel free to do it. ^^ Is it machinima from a song? =)

      Delete
  6. Thank you <3 youre a sweetheart
    and no it's just regular gameplay lol
    I haven't posted my videos yet but I'll let you know when I do :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, my pleasure!
      Oh, I gotcha. I like watching to gameplays.
      Yeah, when you publish let me know about it. ^^

      Delete
  7. Sorry for the late comment btw lol I don't get notifications for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot download, it says your account has been terminated cuz it generated too much traffic? lolz ;^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you! Well, there is a warning saying about the broken links.
      But you can download all my male sims from here.

      Delete
  9. Hey Heyy <3 I hate to keep bugging you I just was gonna say the link you sent I think that one is broken as well. Just wanted to let you know in case you've been trying to send it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for telling me! <3
      I will update this link later. Here is a little late now. XD (01:31am)
      But thank you very much!!

      Delete
  10. No problem! :D I've noticed a lot of creators are having to re-upload their stuff because sites like dropbox take them down for some reason. It sucks that it does that I know how hard you guys work to make your cc it shouldn't be doing that DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaah! A lot. :/
      For this reason I migrated to Google Drive.

      Delete
  11. Google drive is like the only thing that lets me download stuff lately lol
    Your cc is just so awesome that dropbox can't handle it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Google Drive as I love DropBox, buuuut... :/

      HAHAHA, thanks! <3

      Delete
  12. OMG!!! It totally works now lol thank you so much you're such a sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, yeah! Finally, right? XD Hehehe, my pleasure, my dear. <3

      Delete
  13. Hey man, is there a reason that *none* of this is working, despite having everything installed? The skin is beyond blotchy, and I'm sort of a pro at installing CC..

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://imgur.com/a/HiDdmWE

    I have all CC from the archive installed. Even if nothing shows up as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I fixed it.

    But I gotta ask - You photoshopped this picture, since it looks a bit different in-game.

    ReplyDelete