Calvin Klein Robe *Blog's B-day!*

13 comments
So guys, The Sims™ 3 ID is completing 2 years today! I'm so happy about it. Well, it is the only blog that I keep a long time. I just want to thanks to all the simmers who accepted my blog. Getting over 1,000 views per day it's amazing *w* I'm glad for that and I can see that I'm doing something that is sometimes very useful. :P Thanks guys. So, as today is my blog's birthday, I want to make a special post for you guys. I made this Calvin Klein's robe, is very simple, but I liked the result. I think that you might like it too. The mesh is by EA. There are 3 variations of colours and 4 channels.

I hope you enjoy!




Do you liked this set? Follow us!

Download

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

13 comments

  1. I'm ready to come and get it... I love it. Congrats and Happy Bday my Vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns pelo aniversário do Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns David! Continue sempre nos presenteando com suas criações! Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I need more Calvin Klein in my game :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro! :D Hehehe, I'll make more soon! ;D

      Delete
  5. Donwloadlink https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/o33p5ndqpg1hehq/CK%20Robe.sims3pack seems to be broken. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fault, it's working in Google Chrome, not with IE10.

      Delete
  6. Wow! This is great, i love them!!!! Thank you :)
    Can you say us which skin and body hair you use in the pictures?^^ They do underline the outfit so... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so Fancy!, Bored with some of them men robes, Cant wait to try this out! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Link is broken. Do you still have this robe???

    ReplyDelete