[Pose] Model Male Poses 2

4 comments

Hey guys! I made a new male posepack. I've had some ready poses before and I didn't posted, then decided to do more poses and I'll be posting them now. (The ones I made ​​earlier after I publish.) Well, after I'll post the poses I did before that. Is that these are the best (I think).

P.S.: I've done more poses to this set, but I'm so lazy to add multiples files to do a posepack. XD

            a_david_pose51                              a_david_pose52                            a_david_pose53         

            a_david_pose54                              a_david_pose55                           a_david_pose56         


Do you liked this set? Follow me!

Download

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Lindas, lindas!!! Finalmente colocou para down.
    Já estou baixando. Muito obrigada.
    Beijos querido.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, obrigado, Re! <3 Foooi, hahaha. Tu lembras quando fiz, certo? Viu todo o processo e eu dizendo que ia postar, que ia postar e que ia postar. Depois de um mês eu postei e mesmo assim não foram todas. XD
      De nads!
      Beijão!

      Delete
  2. They are great! Very masculine.
    And I do enjoy the fact that they have been tested on a beefy guy :) My characters are beefy too, and some male poses made for skinny guys just won't fit...
    Thanks for sharing them, David!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thank you very much!
      Yeah, I agree. I do test all the time in order to know that it is compatible for beefy and skinny.
      Cheers!

      Delete