Dylan McDermott

11 comments

So guys, how are you? As I promised, here he is. I brought this time the celebrity Dylan McDermott. Well... I modified him more times. Now I think he's ok. But I'll edit him if I find something look like him. I just want ask 2 things to you all:
1 - Take care him a lot! Okay? ♥
2 - If you modify him, DON'T post him for download, using my version as a base. This is plagiarism and this is crime.

Credits

Clothes - Me
Eyes - Eruwen
Eyebrows - Ephemera
Eyelashes - S-Club
Facial Hair
Hair - Lapiz Lazuli
Skin - Nika-V

*All files he requires are in the folder. Just click in "•••" and "Download as .zip".

Do you liked of him? Follow me, please?! Just one click and then Ok.

Download

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments

  1. David, muito bom seu trabalho. Ficou perfeito!!
    Porém estou com um problema e gostaria de saber se pode me ajudar. O Sim do Dylan está como .sim, não está em .sism3pack e nem em .package
    Como devo proceder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado, Stefany!
      Então... terás que ir até C:\Users\David\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims e colocar o Dylan exatamente nessa pasta chamada SavedSims. Caso não tenhas essa pasta(pois só é criada quando salvamos algum Sim no CAS), cria uma nova pasta e renomeie ela assim e NÃO colocar espaço entre as duas palavras. O resto dos CC's que estão em Packages terás que instalar em C:\Users\David\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages e os que estão em Sims3pack instalarás normalmente.

      Delete
  2. we cannot get it from dropbox they say all links are too busy in traffic and disabled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David, please reupload. This link is temporarily disabled. I really need this sim :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Here is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B98mmA_NBV_aQVJBZDNQUy15dFU

      Delete
  4. Thank you soooo much! I love your work David! :)

    ReplyDelete