[Clothing] Billabong Slip Traditional Plinio

4 comments
OMG guys! Long time no see... Well, yesterday I have posted a new female sim... XD But I'm here now after long time without post some of my creations.
I was making new clothes. My latest creation is a underwear. I have more clothes for posting, but I need to fix some details. :P Well, this underwear have 3 variations and 2 channels. I hope you enjoy it guys! :)



Do you liked this set? Follow us!

Download

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

    Thank you however file not available

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for fixing muxh appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      I haven't seen your comment when I commented! XD
      I discovered that the problem is in the Dropbox system, the direct link.
      But you are welcome! (=

      Oh, if u want download Laura, her link is ok too.

      Delete