[Clothing] Ellus Disney Red T-Shirt

5 comments
Hello guys, what's up? Lately I was looking for something what I could do for The Sims 3 and I found some t-shirts on some sites, so I decided to create them. The clothing brand is Ellus and I loved so much when I saw Mickey Mouse in one of them.
Hmm, I did a poll "What the next CC do you want" between Clothes and Sims, right? And Clothes won. I hope y'all enjoy it, 'cause I brought it for you. ♥ It's recolorable.
 
Original t-shirt here.


 *Image by Lana Turner, edit by me.

Do you liked this t-shirt? Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing job with us. I love the red color and the drawings of our favorite Disney character is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Hahaha, thank you! I love very much Mickey Mouse.

      Delete
  2. <Hahaha, I love Mickey Mouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute t-shirt:) But the link doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete