[Clothing] Ellus Boxer Line

17 comments
Hey you guys! What's up? Ellus is my new fave brand. XD I was looking for some new underwears to me and I loved it when I saw, so I decided making this set. This boxer it was based in this on that site, but I put more colors.
Well, guys, I hope y'all enjoy it, 'cause always made with love and affection. You can find it in TS4 version here.

~ XO





Follow me!

Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. I download these and in game the mesh is white/grey, I know it is this file as I haven't downloaded anything for a while, I even tried in package form same result, its weird as I normally don't have any issues with your files?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have today uninstalled all my content in case there was a corrupt file, then without any custom content I started the game closed it installed just this nothing else and it does not show up in game whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Coffey! Have you tried deleting all caches file?

    CASPartCache
    compositorCache
    scriptCache
    simCompositorCache
    socialCache


    In my game is okay! I've opened the TSRW and see if there was some wrong and I didn't see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always clear my caches matey, guess im at a loss lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you possibly upload your file as package, ive also noticed both you DL links for S3 & 4 are the same? I cannot understand why its not showing I see the pic in the launcher in game nothing, I checked sleepwear, all your other bottoms are there fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is. Hopefully it works now.

    Nope, the links are different. S3 is skEco and S4 is skHom.

    Let me know if this problem persists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya matey, Firstly thank you for the file, however still not showing i'm at a loss, I have no idea why, like I said all your others work fine apart from this one, I dont have any bad CC im fussy that way lol and i only get my clothes either from you or simsational, I think it's not meant to be, I love them so much, I even tried moving out my Dcache folder and everything in my mods folder apart from them, so they was the only CC and again nothing, Thank you either matey much appreciated :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, his clothes is amazing, I love too! I also download the clothes by my great friend Renata. Do you know R2M Creations?
    Ok, I'll try to make this underwear again, I do upload and I leave the link here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your amazing, sorry yes i forgot to mention R2M have those too lol, I am so glad people like you and a few others make male clothes, they are such in demand but all I see is female lol, Thank you again David ur a true star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe, thank you and you are welcome!
    I love making male clothes and when I started, I decided share with y'all.
    Here is and included sims3pack and package
    I hope it works now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfecto mondo they work fine, truly awesome, Thank you ever so much, I know have more undies lol, again thank you for everything and all your help, whoopie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I also ask what do you use to make your men look more men not flat packed at the front?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are welcome! I love help everybody, hehehe
    If you need something or have any questions, contact me.

    Sorry, I didn't understand about my Sims.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was wondering how you male sims in the pics have a bulge, mine don't is it a mesh?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! XD So, yeah, they have it, hahaha
    I think only my Billabong Low Go hasn't, but my others underwears and swimwear have it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Essa skin do primeiro Sim é de sua autoria? Se não for onde você fez o download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sim, fui eu quem fiz. Só que eu fiz uma skinblend. O rosto eu fiz e o corpo eu usei de uma outra skin, só que agora eu editei o corpo, coloquei o meu próprio.
      Mas caso queira a skin que usei o corpo, eu te passo.

      Delete