
OMG, guys! Loooooong time no see, huh?
#forgivemeBut I didn't forget you my dear simfollowers. Lately I'm soooo busy. Work, college, college's projects, work, college, college's projects, work, college, college's projects...

But here I am. A few days ago I was playing The Sims 3 and I also published some chapters in my Sims Diary.
I'm enjoying my free time to play and to do another things that I like. I'm on holidays, but not of my work, Sunday and Saturday are my days off. (But my Sim is on holydays. (You see above at that screenshot.
Pay attention in him fat face.
)And I like this emoji ->

Btw, soon I'll be here publishing some stuff, okay? I think until the end of this month.
~XOXO, Love you guys!

Thank you and we are going to be checking your amazing creations. My best wishes.
ReplyDeleteHey Dylan, how are you bro? Sorry for the delay to reply you. I have a lot of CCs to share and some new plans to create new CCs too. XD
DeleteThank you! Hugs!