2 comments

Maybe a hiatus... or not!

   Well, I uninstalled my The Sims 4. I didn't like as much as I love The Sims 3. Ahmm, I could love The Sims 4, but some problems won't let me like/love. The Sims 3 even with your bugs and errors, I love a lot! I don't know if I'll be back to The Sims 4, unless I get a support by EA Games or Origin to explain me why my game take a long time to load the intro WITHOUT ccs, ONLY the base game. Guys, I don't know why this problem 'cause my The Sims 3 don't take. I see everyday my blog for The Sims 3 has a huge audience and I prefer create stuff for The Sims 3 than The Sims 4... so that's why I create more stuff for The Sims 3 than The Sims 4.

   But I had a HUUUGE audience when I started The Sims 4 ID and today I don't have more that audience I had before, but I think this is 'cause I don't create anything for The Sims 4, an abandoned blog. For The Sims 3 I always create stuff.

   I confess: I am a little down about The Sims 3 and I didn't play anymore. Almost my The Sims 3 suffered the same fate as my The Sims 4, did you know? I have a real life to take care, I CAN'T take care my Sim's life if I HAVE a real life and my real life it is MORE IMPORTANT. I don't have desire to play The Sims or any game, but I will let my blog active and open to the public. When I'll be okay with desire to play and create some stuff for the game... I'll be back. =)

P.S.: And before I forget... My blog is more to the male audience, 'cause I create more stuff for male Sims. So my buddy Renata will keep creating stuff for The Sims 3 (and to male Sims) and y'all also can download her clothes in her blog, okay?

God bless y'all! See ya! o/
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Olá David! Senti que você está desanimado... :/ Fiquei triste...
    Mas poxa, talvez você volte a ter vontade de jogar e quem sabe criar, acho que é normal depois de um tempo dar uma "esfriada". Enfim, quando puder e quando quiser nos dê um olá!
    Estou sem computador no momento, mas estou sempre de olho em seus blogs.
    Beijos !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandra! Bem, eu realmente estava muito desanimado... :/ Mas estou okay agora, graças a Deus!
      Eu resolvi fazer um set de cueca da marca Reserva e acabei de postar. Tem outras roupas para postar mas a preguiça não me deixa... XD Fiz dois maiôs da JLo tem um tempão e não cheguei a postar. -_-
      Beijos!

      Delete