Hey you guys, I'm back!

No Comments


Hey you guys! Long time no see, huh? Now I'm back and I'm very glad with The Sims™ 3 ID. I thought after The Sims™ 4 this blog could fall... but isn't what it seems. =) I had more than 1000 views everyday when I was absent of here just with old posts and more and more and more likes I got in blog's page. Before I get 750 likes in my blog's page I was thinking in create some stuff to gift or publish some Sim made by me, like Josh, but you know, some creations we have a huge affection and jealousy too, so... XD But I'll publish some new soon like a gift. I have some stuff done here and one of them would be a great gift. See ya! ~xoxo
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comentários

Post a Comment