[Clothing] Ellus Disney Yellow Shirt

4 comments
Well, guys! I've been posted one screenshot in my G+ of this shirt for female Sims. I don't make much female clothes, right? I like making male clothes 'cause I play with a male Sim XD and there are several simmers which play with male sims and needs male clothes too. But when I see some stuff nice for female, I make. So when I find some stuff very nice, I'll make for y'all, okay?
But then... I made a new female clothe and I loved it! <3 I guess so cute clothes with Mickey Mouse. XD I hope you enjoy it!


Love you guys!
~ XO

Do you liked this shirt? Follow us!

Download

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. ahaha funny one but i liked it ahaha

    i will be waiting ur work for ts4 =P i rlly hope =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hehehe
      Ow, I already have a blog with creations for TS4. =P
      The Sims 4 ID

      Delete
  2. Hi Dave! I'm Sil Fantasy. Love your site. Nice to meet you. Keep on with the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sil! Awwn, really? Thank you very much and I loved meeting you!
      Hehehe, thank you again and for sure! ^-^

      Delete