• Adidas Los Angeles Lakers

6 comments

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. David Parabéns por estar sempre atualando o sua site, muito bom, queria saber se vc é Brasileiro ou Inglês?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado Reginaldo! ;D
      Não, não sou brasileiro, mas actualmente vivo cá no Brasil.

      Delete
  2. Hi! (:

    I want to tell you that I love this sweatshirt & since I've downloaded it, I can't help but to use it on all my sims (4 of my sims are wearing it at the moment lol)

    I'm exploring how to make other custom content and I wanted to get permission from you to use this mesh/texture for a shirt I want to create.

    Thank you,
    Vanity Sims (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vanity! o/

      OMG! Thanks! :D
      Of course, but put credits to me and link to this post. ^^

      You're welcome!

      Delete