Another eyebrow and I think it is good! :) I hope y'all like it too. I have another to publish soon. XD
Who Am I?
David Veiga
Followers
Like the Page
Popular Posts - This Month
-
Olá galera! Como estão? Bom... vim aqui avisar que por problemas do meu jogo, irei ficar uns dias sem postar nada, nem mesmo o que já havia ...
-
Oh well, guys! This is my first Lighting Mod. I've tried for two weeks - since started my vacation from the college 😨 - and finally I f...
-
Olá meus simmers, como estão? *w* Muito tempo sem postar nada, mas fiz muitas coisas, que me fez querer postar apenas agora, em 2013. Bom.....
-
I was longing to create Sims. So I decided to create a new Sim. His name is Jonas Scott. I made him with the intention of publishing for dow...
-
Ei galera! Nova jaqueta - mas fiz antes da Rebel Jacket - só que dessa vez é do Metallica. Hey guys! New jacket - but did before the Rebe...
-
Olá meus caro simmers. A pedido da minha amiga BeAz e do Vitor , fiz um tutorial de como criar poster. Primeiramente, terás que ter 4 arqu...
-
Ei simmers, mais uma nova roupa, dessa vez é um hoodie do Bob Esponja e unissex. - Quero agradecer ao meu grande amigo Murillo Sella, pela ...
-
So guys, I brought another nice mod. This mod will remove brightness of all objects and will cause the objects to be better viewed. This ...
-
So guys, The Sims™ 3 ID is completing 2 years today! I'm so happy about it. Well, it is the only blog that I keep a long time. I just ...
-
Hey simmers, how are you? Well... I made this set of underwear Billabong last week, along with others creations that will be posted soon. H...
Best Seller Books
Labels
- Accessories
- Athletic Female
- Athletic Male
- Avisos
- Beard
- Celebridades Masculinos
- Celebrities
- Community
- Deleted
- Dicas
- Earrings
- Eletrônicos
- Everyday Female
- Everyday Male
- Eyebrows
- Eyes
- Female Clothes
- Female Sims
- Formal Female
- Formal Male
- Hairstyles
- Male Clothes
- Male Sims
- Mods
- O Diário de David
- Outerwear Female
- Outerwear Male
- Painting
- Pisos
- Poses
- Relógios
- Sims Femininas
- Sleepwear Female
- Sleepwear Male
- Sleepwear Male TS4
- Sorteio
- Swimwear Female
- Swimwear Male
- Tutoriais
- Veiga Sims Import
- Vila Sims


Oiii, tudo bem?
ReplyDeleteQuando o arquivo vem em formato miniatura, como faço para instalar?
Não tô conseguindo instalar essas perfeições que você criou.
Chorando aqui. Rsrs Parabéns pelo blog perfeito!
Olá!
DeleteEntão, ele está em formato package. Tens que instalar na pasta de Mods. Se não tiver, tens que criar.
Segue ao tutorial da minha amiga aqui.
Hehehe, muito obrigado!