Happy New Year!

4 comments
Our minds evolved to live in the present, the past is behind, the future is a story that begins to be written at the time we started an action. We can’t change the past year, but the New Year that is announced can be the stage where we can make all our dreams come true. Then my wish for you is: Believe in yourself and live the present to be able to rejoice in the delights of the future. The realization of dreams, for some, almost always gets lost halfway, but, God willing, will still have many years to find it. I wish from the bottom of my heart that every time your dreams travel to follow, they always go back to your life overflowing with achievements. May the love, peace and happiness are part of the lives of everyone in this New Year is beginning. Happy holidays!

PS: Guys, I'll post Dylan McDermott soon. Believe me! I modified him more times and now I think he's ok. I can't change him anymore. Soon I'll post him. Sorry for the upcoming. XD I love you guys!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments