Então meus caros simmers, esse é o meu primeiro pack de pose que disponibilizo para download. Espero que gostem, em breve farei mais(e melhor XD).
Who Am I?
David Veiga
Followers
Like the Page
Popular Posts - This Month
-
So guys, I brought another nice mod. This mod will remove brightness of all objects and will cause the objects to be better viewed. This ...
-
Olá galera, querido simmers. Como estão? Espero que estejam bem. Então... eu trabalhei nesse pacote de poses há quase umas duas semanas at...
-
Well, I'm not good in creations of poses, but I guess this pack is good and I want share with you guys! I hope you enjoy it. ...
-
Oh well, guys! This is my first Lighting Mod. I've tried for two weeks - since started my vacation from the college 😨 - and finally I f...
-
Hello guys! How are you my dear? I think everybody knows that I love very much the brand Calvin Klein and Billabong . Always I'm ...
-
So guys, how are you? As I promised, here he is. I brought this time the celebrity Dylan McDermott. Well... I modified him more times. No...
-
Ei galera, mais uma nova roupa. Bom, me inspirei naquela Rebel Jacket e Metallica's Jacket, daí fiz essas camisetas da Calvin Klein. Es...
-
Hey my dear simmers, how are you? So... I'M SO GLAD WITH THIS JACKETS! I managed to edit the mesh and no error occurred! :') - I HA...
-
Heeeeeeey guys! :D How are you? Weekend is over and now another week to work, others will study and so on. :S Anyway... I did a new set mal...
-
Oláááá galera. Nossa, que saudades de vocês, hein? Bom... passei um tempão sem aparecer por cá por conta que meu PC deu problema, quase man...
Best Seller Books
Labels
- Accessories
- Athletic Female
- Athletic Male
- Avisos
- Beard
- Celebridades Masculinos
- Celebrities
- Community
- Deleted
- Dicas
- Earrings
- Eletrônicos
- Everyday Female
- Everyday Male
- Eyebrows
- Eyes
- Female Clothes
- Female Sims
- Formal Female
- Formal Male
- Hairstyles
- Male Clothes
- Male Sims
- Mods
- O Diário de David
- Outerwear Female
- Outerwear Male
- Painting
- Pisos
- Poses
- Relógios
- Sims Femininas
- Sleepwear Female
- Sleepwear Male
- Sleepwear Male TS4
- Sorteio
- Swimwear Female
- Swimwear Male
- Tutoriais
- Veiga Sims Import
- Vila Sims





como faço pra criar poses próprias? me fala o nome do programa ou põe o link por favor?
ReplyDeletethank u!
Bom, quando criei as minhas poses foi com tutoriais de vídeos em inglês, consegui entender super bem(obrigado estudos, UAHSUHA), mas eu usei com outra programa, dessa vez o blender e com um tutorial em PT-BR por yokoq, usuário da Kachu Sims.
ReplyDeleteAqui está o link:
http://www.kachusims.net/vertut.php?t=77707
Lá fala tudo que irás precisar!
Espero que tenha o ajudado! ;)
Seu sim é muito perfeito , pode nos mandar ele para download ?
ReplyDeleteMuito obrigado, mas perdão, eu não posso. Esse Sim é único à mim! :/
Delete