Who Am I?
David Veiga
Followers
Like the Page
Popular Posts - This Month
-
So guys, I brought another nice mod. This mod will remove brightness of all objects and will cause the objects to be better viewed. This ...
-
Olá galera, querido simmers. Como estão? Espero que estejam bem. Então... eu trabalhei nesse pacote de poses há quase umas duas semanas at...
-
Well, I'm not good in creations of poses, but I guess this pack is good and I want share with you guys! I hope you enjoy it. ...
-
Oh well, guys! This is my first Lighting Mod. I've tried for two weeks - since started my vacation from the college 😨 - and finally I f...
-
Hello guys! How are you my dear? I think everybody knows that I love very much the brand Calvin Klein and Billabong . Always I'm ...
-
So guys, how are you? As I promised, here he is. I brought this time the celebrity Dylan McDermott. Well... I modified him more times. No...
-
Ei galera, mais uma nova roupa. Bom, me inspirei naquela Rebel Jacket e Metallica's Jacket, daí fiz essas camisetas da Calvin Klein. Es...
-
Hey my dear simmers, how are you? So... I'M SO GLAD WITH THIS JACKETS! I managed to edit the mesh and no error occurred! :') - I HA...
-
Heeeeeeey guys! :D How are you? Weekend is over and now another week to work, others will study and so on. :S Anyway... I did a new set mal...
-
Oláááá galera. Nossa, que saudades de vocês, hein? Bom... passei um tempão sem aparecer por cá por conta que meu PC deu problema, quase man...
Best Seller Books
Labels
- Accessories
- Athletic Female
- Athletic Male
- Avisos
- Beard
- Celebridades Masculinos
- Celebrities
- Community
- Deleted
- Dicas
- Earrings
- Eletrônicos
- Everyday Female
- Everyday Male
- Eyebrows
- Eyes
- Female Clothes
- Female Sims
- Formal Female
- Formal Male
- Hairstyles
- Male Clothes
- Male Sims
- Mods
- O Diário de David
- Outerwear Female
- Outerwear Male
- Painting
- Pisos
- Poses
- Relógios
- Sims Femininas
- Sleepwear Female
- Sleepwear Male
- Sleepwear Male TS4
- Sorteio
- Swimwear Female
- Swimwear Male
- Tutoriais
- Veiga Sims Import
- Vila Sims


São lindas! Belo trabalho!
ReplyDeleteA propósito, se não se importar em me dizer aonde encontraste o penteado da terceira modelo?
Obrigada!
Muito obrigado!
ReplyDeleteEu não lembro exatamente aonde foi, mas acabei por encontrar de bobeira neste blog: http://allofsims.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/download-cabelos-feimininos-sims-3.html
De nad's! ;)
nao consegui fazer o dowload buaaaaaaaaaaa ajudaaaa
ReplyDeleteOlá Iara! Está consertado! Bom download! ^^
ReplyDelete