Hey my dear simers. How are you? Long time no see, huh? I've been published a lot of custom contents (
CCs) for TS4 in my other blog and nothing here. Well... I see that the
huge audience I had here is the
double on The Sims 4 ID and today I see that the
audience I have here
isn't like before of The Sims 4. Well... everybody knows why. Everybody wants
TS4 than TS3, although a lot of Simers are
still playing TS3. <3 I love making stuff for TS3 to
my own use, but when I like and I see it is decent to publish,
I publish for download. XD I
haven't played TS3 or TS4 cuz lately I'm so
busy. =/ (
And I'm in the exams period, but next week it will finish, and I'll be college vacation.)
So... I didn't give up on TS3 and soon I'll publish what I do. I have a lot of stuff to make and some them are conversions of my creations from TS4 to TS3. =)
~XOXO
David Veiga
0 comentários
Post a Comment