Who Am I?
David Veiga
Followers
Like the Page
Popular Posts - This Month
-
Olá meu simmers. Hoje eu vos trago um tutorial de como resolver esse erro 12 de uma vez por todas. Bom, o Battlerfield, outro jogo da EA, ta...
-
So guys, I brought another nice mod. This mod will remove brightness of all objects and will cause the objects to be better viewed. This ...
-
I was longing to create Sims. So I decided to create a new Sim. His name is Jonas Scott. I made him with the intention of publishing for dow...
-
Guys, this afternoon I almost had a heart attack! HAHAHAHAHAHA Imagine: You were able talk to your idol, questioning, he answering ...
-
Então simmers, já vos aconteceu de ter jogado normalmente, depois saiu do jogo e desligou o computador, mas depois resolveu ir jogar novamen...
-
Hey you guys! What's up? Ellus is my new fave brand. XD I was looking for some new underwears to me and I loved it when I saw, so I d...
-
Olá meus caro simmers. A pedido da minha amiga BeAz e do Vitor , fiz um tutorial de como criar poster. Primeiramente, terás que ter 4 arqu...
-
Ei galera. mais outras novas camisetas da Nike. Eu havia feito no mesmo dia em que fiz as camisetas da Calvin Klein, mas a preguiça me domi...
-
Ei galera! Nova jaqueta - mas fiz antes da Rebel Jacket - só que dessa vez é do Metallica. Hey guys! New jacket - but did before the Rebe...
-
So guys, The Sims™ 3 ID is completing 2 years today! I'm so happy about it. Well, it is the only blog that I keep a long time. I just ...
Best Seller Books
Labels
- Accessories
- Athletic Female
- Athletic Male
- Avisos
- Beard
- Celebridades Masculinos
- Celebrities
- Community
- Deleted
- Dicas
- Earrings
- Eletrônicos
- Everyday Female
- Everyday Male
- Eyebrows
- Eyes
- Female Clothes
- Female Sims
- Formal Female
- Formal Male
- Hairstyles
- Male Clothes
- Male Sims
- Mods
- O Diário de David
- Outerwear Female
- Outerwear Male
- Painting
- Pisos
- Poses
- Relógios
- Sims Femininas
- Sleepwear Female
- Sleepwear Male
- Sleepwear Male TS4
- Sorteio
- Swimwear Female
- Swimwear Male
- Tutoriais
- Veiga Sims Import
- Vila Sims


0 comentários
Post a Comment