[Pose] F*ck You Haters

5 comments
Hey guys, how are you? I hope you are fine. Well... I had done this pose last year and... I ended up leaving work aside. So 06/15 I ended up finding it in my PC and I decided post it alone. XD
I hope you enjoy!


Download
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. that pose is So useful :P what skin do you use for your Sim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, yeah!
      So bro, I don't know XD But I use Navetsea's skins. I think I use this.

      Delete
  2. David I am not a hater but a lover. Hehe. Nice pose, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I downloaded him and he instantly was a .package added him to the folder Mods and i can't find him in my game? would he be in CAS and pre-made char? cuz he's not there or familys

    ReplyDelete